Antigua and Barbuda : Citizenship by Investment Program
1. The National Development Fund (NDF)
NDF investment option requires a contribution minimum of USD $100,000 per application. The contribution is in the form of a one-time payment.
Contribution to the National Development Fund
- For a single applicant, or a family of 4 or less contribution USD $100,000 & Processing fee is USD $30,000
- Family of 5 or more contribution USD $125,000 &Processing Fees of USD $20,000 for each additional dependent
2. Real Estate Investment
Applicant needs to make an investment of at least USD$ 200,000 plus the payment of government processing fees and due diligence fees.
- For a single applicant, or a family of 4 or less Processing fees is USD $30,000
- For a family of 5 or more Processing Fees is USD $15,000 for each additional dependent
In addition, two or more applicants who have executed a binding sale and purchase agreement may apply jointly for citizenship by investment provided that each applicant contributes the minimum investment of at least USD $ 200,000
3. Business Investment
The two business investment options are:
- A person needs to make an investment in an approved business of at least USD $1,500,000 on their own behalf.
- If at least two persons propose to make a joint investment in such an approved business for total of at least USD $5,000,000, then each of those persons individually must propose to contribute at least USD $400,000 to the joint investment an application or application for Citizenship. For a single applicant, or a family of 4 or less Processing fees is USD $50,000 For a family of 5 or more Processing Fees is USD $15,000 for each additional dependent